- 1/4 cup So Thai Sauce
- 2 cups Chinese broccoli
- 1 cup of fresh wide rice noodles
- sliced flank steak (3/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon of garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to season
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and keep stirring so it doesn’t burn.
- Add sliced steak, cook til medium.
- Add beaten eggs and scramble til cooked.
- Add rice noodles and Chinese broccoli. Stir til mixed.
- Add sweet soy sauce, sugar, and vinegar. Stir til mixed.
- Add So Thai Sauce. Stir to coat and mixed thoroughly.
- Plate. Garnish with jalapeños and beansprout (optional).