Pad Khana w/Beef (Beef and Brocolli)
1/4 cup So Thai Sauce
1/4 cup chicken broth (or water)
1 cups broccoli florets
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup of sliced steak
1 tablespoon garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to season
1-2 tablespoons oil
1 tsp corn starch
2-3 tablespoons water
- Cut the steak, broccoli, and carrots into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and keep stirring so it doesn’t burn.
- Add steak (or other meat of choice). Stir until cooked.
- Add broccoli and carrots. Mix until softened.
- Add So Thai Sauce then chicken broth. Stir to coat.
- Combine corn starch and water in a cup. Stir until dissolved. Add to pan. Stir until thickened.
- Plate, then garnish and serve with rice.