Pad Kra Tiem (Garlic Stir Fry)
- 1/4 cup So Thai Sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 chicken breast, sliced into thin bite-size pieces (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to season
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon coriander leaves (for garnish)
- Boil water, add broccoli and blanch. Drain and set aside.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and keep stirring so it doesn’t burn. Reserve half of fried garlic to top as garnish.
- Add chicken (or other meat of choice). Stir until cooked.
- Add So Thai Sauce then chicken broth. Stir to coat.
- Combine corn starch and water in a cup. Stir until dissolved. Add to pan. Stir until thickened.
- Plate blanched broccoli on plate. Top with stir fried garlic chicken.
- Garnish and serve with rice.