Pad Bi Kra Pow (Thai Basil Stir Fry)
1/4 cup So Thai Sauce
1/4 cup chicken broth (or water)
1 cup minced chicken
1 cups sliced peppers (jalapeno and bell)
1/2 cup sliced onions (or shallots)
1/4 cup Thai basil
1 tablespoon garlic cloves, minced
salt and pepper to season
1-2 tablespoons oil
- Cut the onions, and peppers into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and keep stirring so it doesn’t burn.
- Add minced chicken (or other meat of choice). Stir until cooked.
- Add onions and peppers. Mix until softened.
- Add So Thai Sauce then chicken broth. Stir to coat.
- Add Thai basil. Stir until combinedned.
- Plate and serve with rice.