Drunken Noodle (Pad Kee Mao)
- 1/4 cup So Thai Sauce
- 1 cup of fresh wide rice noodles
- 1/2 cups sliced peppers (jalapeno, bell, serrano, Thai)
- 1 sliced chicken breast (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup Thai basil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon of garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to season
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and keep stirring so it doesn’t burn.
- Add sliced chicken, cook til done.
- Add beaten eggs and onion, scramble til cooked.
- Add rice noodles and peppers. Stir til mixed.
- Add sugar and So Thai Sauce. Stir to coat and mixed thoroughly.
- Fold in Thai basil.